- Created a Business/Premier account at Paypal (http://www.paypal.com)
- Added a checking account to the Paypal account, and become "verified" through Paypal's process
1) Set Instant Payment Notification Preferences (required)
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Click on Profile
- Click on My Selling Tools in the left navigation panel
- Under the heading Getting paid and managing my risk, locate the item titled Instant Payment Notification and click the Update link next to it.
- Click on the Edit Settings button
- Copy/paste the following web address into the box labeled Notification URL: https://secure.leaguepilot.com/go/ipn/paypal/notify.phtml
- Under IPN Messages, choose Receive IPN messages (Enable)
- Click Save
2) Additional Settings (recommended)
- Within your Paypal account, click on Profile in the top bar.
- Click on My Selling Tools on the left.
- Next to Website Preferences, click the Update link.
- Under the heading "Auto Return for Website Payments", click the On button.
- In the box below it labeled "Return URL", copy/paste the following: https://secure.leaguepilot.com/go/ipn/paypal/return.phtml
- Scroll down to "Paypal Account Optional" and turn the feature On.
- Save changes.